Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Kaila's Christmas List

Okay I really hate doing this but every holiday or birthday we get asked what Kaila wants so I am trying to make it easier on friends and families (and myself) by making a list so people kind of know what Kaila uses on a regular basis. These are usually practical things for Kaila since she doesn't play with toys. I hope no one takes offense - this is not a registry just something to help since Kaila is hard to shop for (I struggle every Christmas and Birthday!)

www.armbraces.com Kaila wears a 7 inch medium arm brace and likes any of the pink combos, flowers, hearts & butterflies, and the denim. Kaila also wears the bibs that armbraces.com makes.

Kaila is in love with Dora now.

Kaila wears a size 5 pants, a medium shirt and size 13 or 1 shoe. (She always needs socks)
Kaila loves music, bubble bath, pretties for her hair, and books.
There is also a website that has adaptive toys http://www.flaghouse.com/search.asp?SKW=CAT1_VC&category=Special+Populations%2ESwitches

Kaila loves things/toys that light up and make noise (the weirder the noise the better for her).
We are also trying to help Kaila link her school day to her home so we bought her a little digital camera with case as a late birthday gift from Grandma Cindy, Paul, and I. So if you can think of some other child proof technology that she might like for school or home please let us know.

I hope this helps- I thought this was going to be easy to put together but it wasn't and maybe I will think of other things later on. Thanks for reading!

No comments: