Saturday, July 21, 2007

It's Coming!!

6 more weeks till the big day! Only one more week till my Bridal Shower/Bachlorette Party! I can't wait. There are still things that have to be done for the wedding - I go for my first fitting on Monday and I am dropping off the fabric for the flower girl dress at the same time. Kaila has a dress that is being adjusted for her tiny frame. We still have lots to pay for so I am hoping that Ed McMahon comes knocking in the next few weeks :) I have lots going on in the next few weeks like a conference for 4 days for work, a trip to the Rett Clinic for Kaila plus school. My Mom will be here mid August but I still have to work most of the time (I only have the 3 days before the wedding off). Cross your fingers for us that everything comes together.

No comments: